I offer a number of services that help individuals and organizations. Let me know how I can help.
Product Management Coaching
My goal is to help your take your product management skills to the next level. Whether you’re new to the field or have been managing products for years, I can help you develop the skills and knowledge you need to build better products, work more effectively with your team, and advance your career.
My coaching program is tailored to your specific needs and goals. I’ll start by assessing your current skills and identifying areas where you can improve. Then, we will work together to create a personalized plan that includes one-on-one coaching sessions, online training modules, and hands-on practice exercises. With a deep understanding of product management I can can provide guidance and feedback to help you develop the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
Whether you’re looking to improve your skills, advance your career, or just need some guidance, my coaching program for Product Managers can help. Reach out to learn more about how I can help you take your product management skills to the next level.
Product Management Recruiting
A bad hire can cost you 30% of that person’s first years salary.However, the cost is measured in more than just dollars, it’s measured in lost time and productivity for the hiring team.
I work with organizations to help place the right product manager for your unique needs.
Unlike a traditional recruiter, I act as part of your hiring team by:
- Helping you draft the perfect job description designed to attract the right candidates.
- Source candidates from my network of product managers.
- Conduct the first stage screening interviews so only the best product management candidates reach your team
In some engagements, I’ve facilitated the interview process to help move the candidate through your hiring process.
Are you stuck figuring out the right product to build? Are you building an MVP and are trying to figure out the best way to validate it?
I conduct business model and Lean Startup workshops that help ensure that you are building the right product for the business and the customer.
If you want to see an example workshop, please check out Strategic Competitive Analysis on Udemy.
Interim Chief Product Officer
As your interim Chief Product Officer (CPO), I would act as a temporary executive leader of your company’s product management function. In this role, I would be responsible for overseeing the development and management of the company’s product portfolio, as well as ensuring that the product strategy aligns with the overall business strategy.
In this role, I’ll help your organization in several ways:
- Develop and execute a product strategy: I can help the company develop a clear product strategy that aligns with its business objectives. This would involve conducting market research, analyzing customer needs, and identifying areas of opportunity for the company to develop new products or improve existing ones.
- Manage the product development process: I can oversee the product development process, working with cross-functional teams to ensure that products are delivered on time and within budget. This would involve managing the product roadmap, prioritizing features, and tracking progress against milestones.
- Optimize the product portfolio: I can help the company optimize its product portfolio by identifying underperforming products and making recommendations for improvement or discontinuation. This would involve analyzing product performance data, conducting customer research, and working with the company’s leadership team to make strategic decisions.
- Mentor and coach product management teams: I can provide guidance and support to the company’s product management team, helping to build a culture of innovation and continuous improvement. This would involve coaching team members on best practices in product management, providing feedback and guidance on product development processes, and helping to build a strong team culture.
Overall, my role as an interim CPO would be to provide strategic guidance and leadership to the company’s product management function, helping to ensure that the company’s product portfolio is aligned with its business objectives and delivering value to customers.
Get in touch with me if you’d like to talk about product management in your organization.